The position will report to General Director, Finance Director, Director.
- We are looking for a high-performing Digital Sales Manager
- Bottom line responsibility
- Customer acquisition and Management
- Detailed knowledge of Online Marketplace Management and control
- Team building and HR abilities
- Input into Product selection and Development
- An understanding of Marketing & Brand development
- Requirement to be flexible and have an out of the box mindset
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Digital Sales Manager (DSM) directly oversees the operations of sales the company, responsible for revenue generation on products company on multi sales channel.
- Develops and executes sales channel (digital marketing, email, SMS, and other) strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in digital by accounts.
- Sales planning on channels: MT, GT, Online Platforms, Offline.
- Works with CEO & team that develop results-driven digital sales solutions across multiple platforms.
- Measure and report performance of all digital sales campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Assists with the recruitment of talented sales professionals, trainer both internally and externally on digital tactics, benefits, and trends
- Manage various expense budgets related to digital sales initiatives
- In partnership with Finance Manager lead weekly sales meeting; prepare and lead quarterly review/preview meetings
- Prepare content and segmentation, be able to suggest good visual material ideas and call to action wording
- Collect feedback and understanding from our users to improve the Customer Experience and propose and implement improvements along the journey.
- Research and explore new industry updates and ideas
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or other related fields and work-related experience preferred.
- Minimum four-year experience in Sales, preferably in the Digital field, marketing.
- Current knowledge of digital ad technology, online ad serving, research skills.
- Ability to prospect, meet with, and close business.
- Fluency in English; with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strong prioritization and organizational skills
- If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us
- Good salary package, 13th-month salary
- Salary review per year & performance bonus
- Opportunities to improve English skills within international teams in India, UK & HK
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies. We have a strong core team, which always want to apply new technology into our work
- Opportunities to become one of key members of The Hira Group as we build this fast-growing company together
- Tons of fun & exciting outing activities: year-end party in luxury place, company trip,
- 12 days Annual Leaving
- HIRA Vietnam CO., Ltd. at No 11, 23A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan District, HCMC
- 8 hours/day, 5 days/week (from Monday to Friday, 8:00AM – 12:00PM, 13:00PM -17:00PM)
- Applying for the job via email: email@example.com
- Application form to be sent to Ms. Thuy – Office Manager Tel: 0902 379 900
- Contact address: No 11, 23A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan District, HCMC