The position will report to General Director, Finance Director, Director.
- We are looking for a high-performing Digital Marketing Manager
- Bottom line responsibility
- Detailed knowledge of Marketing & Brand development
- Team building and HR abilities
- Requirement to be flexible and have an out of the box mindset
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning, organizing for the website www.vivushop.vn ; www.texet.vn and the stores on online platforms such as Tiki, Lazada, Sendo, Shopee … in Online Marketing.
- Build up Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for advertising campaigns.
- Working with agencies to make plan: running advertising, preparing budgets for each campaign
- Planning and implementing effective PR , Researching and providing solutions to increase brand awareness, propose, monitor and support to ensure increasing website traffic, also increase like and followers for Fanpage, …
- Updating and promote brand image and product information on digital marketing channels: website, Facebook..
- Track and analysis website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports, evaluate market information, customer demand and competitors’ information, then giving suggestions and ideas …
- Coordinating with relevant departments to serve customers in the best way
- In partnership with Finance Manager lead weekly marketing meeting; prepare and lead quarterly review/preview meetings
- Prepare content and segmentation, be able to suggest good visual material ideas and call to action wording
- Research and explore new industry updates and ideas
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or other related fields and work-related experience preferred.
- Minimum four-year experience in Sales, preferably in the Digital field, marketing.
- Current knowledge of digital ad technology, online ad serving, research skills.
- Ability to prospect, meet with, and close business.
- Fluency in English; with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strong prioritization and organizational skills
- If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us
- Good salary package, 13th-month salary
- Salary review per year & performance bonus
- Opportunities to improve English skills within international teams in India, UK & HK
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies. We have a strong core team, which always want to apply new technology into our work
- Opportunities to become one of key members of The Hira Group as we build this fast-growing company together
- Tons of fun & exciting outing activities: year-end party in luxury place, company trip,
- 12 days Annual Leaving
- HIRA Vietnam CO., Ltd. at No 11, 23A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan District, HCMC
- 8 hours/day, 5 days/week (from Monday to Friday, 8:00AM – 12:00PM, 13:00PM -17:00PM)
- Applying for the job via email: email@example.com
- Application form to be sent to Ms. Thuy – Office Manager Tel: 0902 379 900
- Contact address: No 11, 23A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan District, HCMC